1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedulla ET4 Thunderbass AAAAA+ Top NICE $900!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Sold!

No trades unless you are giving me one HELL of a deal!

Pedulla ET4 Thunder Bass. This is an all maple one with with bubinga stringers. These sell for $3896 + $1000 for the Limited Edition AAAAA top option and an ebony board ($4896 total ---> http://pedulla.com/html/price_list.html ) The headstock wood matches with top wood on the bass (gorgeous). This is a looker AND a player!

Comes with the original Pedulla gig bag (with Pedulla logo on the front) and a Pedulla truss tool (they require a special tool for the truss) AND a brand new, un-opened set of Pedulla strings for her.

There is one catch (and it's not as bad as it sounds). The neck suffered a break near the headstock. It was professionally repaired and the epoxy used is acutally stronger than the wood itself. It was repaired a couple of years ago and has not budged (and never will). Neck is perfectly straight and the repair is above the thumb position (and is smooth anyway). Bass feels, plays, fuctions as any other Thunderbass (no lie)! Fretboard and headstock were uneffected (only the neck just a hair below the headstock joint). Get a $5000 Pedulla for $900!!!! Bass trully looks and plays like a million bucks!!!! Better grab this one fast. First with the cash gets her. This won't last at this price!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    yowsers!!

3. pm sent! :bassist:

4. Quadzilla

Still here :confused: :confused: . Bump!

5. Um...

Why is this not sold?

6. ubado

ubado

Mar 7, 2007
    FL
    Quad...
    You're an evil tempter :help:

BUMP for the man with the wickedist (if that's a word) basses. :D

This price is CRAZY cheap (for a Thunderbass)

"Where does he get these wonderful toys"... Joker- Batman

7. juanete

juanete

May 15, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    Somebody has to buy this bass soon!!! BUMP for an awesome price

8. It IS a GREAT deal - someone buy this one soon! :bassist:

9. Quadzilla

I've actually had this one for quite a while and it was my main player for a good amount of time. I'm currently hooked on my new Brubaker, am buying a upright for my son, just bought a new JBL powered sub for the band so something (or things) have to go. Letting her go for cheap for some quick cash. I really thought this would be out the door in minutes as if it were not for the neck repair, this would be a $1500++ sale. Trust me, the neck is solid, stable and straight. It's purely cosmetic at this point. The repair was done right and is now actually stronger than the original wood thanks to the expoxy that the luthier used.

10. LPAkira

LPAkira

Aug 31, 2006
    Wow, what an amazing deal. How has no one jumped on this?

11. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    should have seen what he got this for... I was 2nd high bidder

12. Obese Chess

Obese Chess Spicy Big Dad Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2005
    Portland, OR
    What the ****? Why is this still here!?

13. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    There are a couple of us anxiously awaiting a reply......:) :)

14. Quadzilla

Gary,

You are number 2. I'm awaiting word back from #1 (I checked his profile and he has not logged back into TB since he sent me his note on my bass).

Fred

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021