1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pedulla MVP 5 String, Mint Condition

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ike Harris, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Ike Harris

Ike Harris

May 16, 2001
    Nashville TN
    This is a 2000 model MVP 5 string Pedulla in MINT condition. It has a solid maple AAAA-flame neck-thru body with a gorgeous natural Amber see-thru finish and ebony fingerboard. Also has the latest electronics with the mid-range booster switch and P-J pickup option. The controls can also be tweaked through the easily accessible control cavity(made of it's own wood). This work-of-art bass has wonderful sustain and depth, and is very ergonomical, in that it's well-balanced and fits around the body very easily. I would love to keep this bass, but most of my work is with the doublebass these days, and I need a nice bow. The new list price of this bass is $3895. Price is $2000 obo, includes original hard case, also in mint condition. Email for info incl. pics or call 615-646-6325.