Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pedulla MVP $700 or trade - offers condidered

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by EvoMan, Jan 24, 2003.

1. I have decided to see if there is interest in my Pedulla MVP. It's a '88 vintage MVP with P-J Bartolini pickups. It looks like an electronics upgrade to me since I never see MVP's with a selector switch.

The bass is in good condition, probably an 8/10 to be conservative. You can see two dings in the pictures. Even if it doesn't look that way, the paint is still there. They are just depressions in the paint. There is some light scuffing on the front, probably from a pick. It looks like it would buff out. There is a tiny chip on the side, which you would not notice. The back is in great shape with no real buckle wear or anything like that.

Hardware is in great shape.

I'm asking $700 but open to reasonable offers since the bass gets little use. I am also always up for trades. I am willing to add cash to the pot for a trade up. I am not really interested in trading down.

All trades considered, but I am particualrly interested in the following: Kubicki, Jaydee, Alembic, Zon, Pedulla Buzz, Steinberger (old ones).

Thanks.

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Evo:

I am very interested. What payment methods are you willing to accept? How fast are you looking to sell it?

PM sent.

3. I can take almost any form of payment. I am registered at PayPal and can take wire transfers etc.

I am in no hurry to sell it, but can send it as soon as someone buys it.

p.s., I should have also said that I would take a Fodera or Raven Labs headphone amp as a partial trade.

4. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I can do Paypal. Want to e-mail me your address?

5. I forgot to mention that the case is not original, but is in nearly new condition.

6. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California

Are we talking about $700 shipped?
    (I'd rather do that than haggle about the price)

7. Mr. Pitiful

Mr. Pitiful

Jan 22, 2003
    Fargo ND
    I would give my Bag End D12D 2x12 cab in VERY good condition (800 watts) and $300.00 cash to delivered.

mr. pitiful

8. Thanks but no thanks, I have several amps and will need to sell some soon.

9. SOLD.

10. Blackbird

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Lucky bastard.:D