SOLD Pedulla MVP4 Exquisite !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wswinsons, Apr 22, 2014.

1. wswinsons

wswinsons Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2013
    Strings:
    IMG_0961 (354x1024).jpg 1987 Pedulla MVP4. AAA top and a truly beautiful bass. Excellent condition! I purchased this from a well known and great TB'er and actually posted a feeler about it a few months ago...this is a GREAT BASS...! Since I received it, I have cleaned her up through and through...had it reset up with Sadowsky nickel light gauge round wounds (1 month old). Action is outstanding, truss rod great finish is beautiful with one very very small inclusion on bottom edge the size of 1/16 x1/16th (Photo available on request) , and extraordinarily well cared for.

When I put the feeler out a month or so ago, I embarrassingly backed out because it is just such a beautiful bass and with the quality of the quilt top ....I just couldn't part with it... But I just am a Sadowsky guy...can't help it...so this time there is no feeler involved and she is up for sale...no backing down. It is sitting in the case under my bed and not seeing any time or action...and she's not that kind of girl... LOL.

Everything works...she plays well...please feel free to check my references. Hopefully my buddy that sold it to me will chime in...it really is fantastic.

Price is $1750.00 shipped CONUS in the states...Canada possible based on rates...I use Fed Ex.

If you have been waiting on a great out of the ordinary Pedulla MVP4...you need to check this one out as it is exquisite!

Last edited: May 4, 2014
    Igor Porto likes this.
  2. wswinsons

Jan 13, 2013
    Had to repost with lower price...

3. warrior5st

warrior5st

Oct 12, 2013
    Great price. Someone grab this awesome bass

4. wswinsons

Jan 13, 2013
    PM received via email and still available.

5. grunz7

grunz7

Nov 14, 2008
    What's the control layout?

6. wswinsons

Jan 13, 2013
    volume volume tone pup selector switch and small active passive switch. it can be upgraded to the newest available from Pedulla as well. pls check their website

7. warrior5st

warrior5st

Oct 12, 2013
    Awesome bass

8. NeckPickup

NeckPickup Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Boca Raton, FL
    How much does she weigh?

I just watched an old clip of the Muscle Shoals guys in action, and David Hood, among the best of the best. IMO, was playing one of these. If it was good enough for him ...

9. wswinsons

Jan 13, 2013
    I will put her in the scale tomorrow

10. wswinsons

Jan 13, 2013
    Request for more photos... The photo taken with the bass in the case is indoors and does not show the coloration but rather shows the grain pattern quite well...

The bass weighs 8.0 pounds on the bathroom scale...barely registers...

Attached Files:

11. Afc70

Afc70 Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Northeast Arkansas
    Nice! How does this bass compare tonally to the Pedulla thunderbass?
    Any possible soundclips ?
    Thanks

12. wswinsons

Jan 13, 2013
    not sure as I haven't heard a thunder bass regrettably. This one is very clean with nice and sweet highs...articulate rather... and a full bottom end. the neck and bridge pups both offer substantial range and are tonally individual. I have a set of Sadowsky nickels on it. I think however I prefer the stainless blues on this particular bass.

13. wswinsons

Jan 13, 2013
    Bumped down for a lower price... If $1750 doesn't do it she can sleep under my bed....

14. wswinsons

Jan 13, 2013
    trade offers reviewed and still available although it was a good trade opportunity.

15. wswinsons

Jan 13, 2013
    SOLD to the man In Maryland!....this is one sweet bass bro you are going to love it!

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021