SOLD Pedulla Pentabuzz 19mm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kokorollc, Oct 11, 2016.

1. kokorollc

kokorollc

May 22, 2008
    Price:
    $2500
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    I have a beautiful Pentabuzz in pristine condition. Best neck I've ever played. Perfect low action. I've been looking to trade for a similar MVP and one just popped up so I'm offering this for straight sale as well. 19mm with original case also in excellent condition.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. GOCjeffe

GOCjeffe

Nov 18, 2015
    San Jose, CA
    Very interested. Regretted selling mine immediately. Any wear on the fretboard finish? Has it ever been redone?

3. kokorollc

kokorollc

May 22, 2008
    Fretboard finish looks almost new. I can see some very minor rub marks from the B and E strings on the poly finish but they are not "in" the finish. It is still glass smooth. The previous owner didn't say anything about a refinish but it does look basically brand new so I can't say for sure. It's a beautiful bass. I love the 19mm spacing and the neck is very thin front to back. Best 5 string neck I have ever played.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 21, 2021