1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 String Fretless ( Ireland )

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Irishbass, Sep 15, 2008.

1. 1994 Pedulla Pentabuzz Fretless 5 string in mint condition. AAA Flame Maple in natural finish with active Bartollini P/J Pickups, gold hardware with straplocks, Ebony lined and dotted fingerboard with the famous Pedulla Diamondkote finish. Pedulla hardcase. Beautiful instrument in all respects, sounds wonderful with tons of singing Mwah but also loads of punch and growl. Super low action. Currently strung with fresh set of Thomastik Flatwounds, my favourite strings. Selling to fund the purchase of an expensive double bass. Looking for €1500 Euro. Willing to negotiate delivery within Ireland, otherwise shipping at cost...

Attached Files:

2. Bump in honour of Sharon

3. fatgoogle

fatgoogle

Jun 15, 2008
    Lovely looking bass would buy it. im in ireland but dont have 1500 to spend.

4. Cheers, shes a beauty, and plays as well as it looks too!!:smug:

5. Caoimhín

Caoimhín Langer

Jul 26, 2007
    Wicklow, Ireland
    Is brea liom Sharon freisin, ach I don't have money for your lovely, lovely bass.

Fair price I think but bad times for selling basses

6. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Man, that is one hot lookin' bass!

7. Doctor J

Doctor J

Dec 23, 2005
    What's the string spacing?

8. PM's re:)plied... String spacing is 19mm

9. surbahar

surbahar

Jan 16, 2011
    cool bass, im waiting on one similar to it, they are the best. bump

10. Ah, that used to be mine - that´s my kitchen floor right there... :)

Beautiful bass and well worth the price!

11. PM'ed
    Nice weekend to you all :)

12. Bass is long sold... thanks for the interest!