1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pedulla Pentabuzz 5-string Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Excellent condition in vintage cherry sunburst. Only blems are a small dent on the edge of the fingerboard between the open low B and C and a few pinhead-sized nicks on the body sides.
    $1400 shipped/PayPal'd

Sounds and plays wonderfully- I'm just too used to Elricks. Only interested in trades for certain Elrick e-volution and NJS basses.

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Pics:

3. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Forgot to add I'd also trade for another Markbass F1 + cash.

4. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Bump for a great bass. If I only had the available cash...

5. rodneyat

rodneyat

Apr 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Wide or narrow spacing?

6. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    17.5mm at the bridge- sorry to those who sent PMs as my box was full. It's empty again.

7. Would love to add this to my (small) stable... but the reason the stable is small is I don't have the $$! :)

Bump it!

8. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Forgot to mention that it would ship in a Fender gig bag.

9. Tanglehead

Tanglehead

Nov 27, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    What year/serial # range is this?

I'm just starting a search for a higher end fretless 5'er and this is at the top of my list, as my MVP 5 is my favorite frettted...

Please do let me know,

Brian Casey
    aka Tanglehead

10. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hi Brian,
    It's a 1994, serial # 4585

11. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.