1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PEDULLA Pentabuzz dark cherry burst SOLD !!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by road-cat1, Apr 23, 2010.

1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    pedullafront-02-lowres.

In our everychanging GAS, I would sell my 2001 Pedulla Pentabuzz. It is in MINT condition. I mean this is brand new and only played a few times and then stored. I bought it while I was touring the Broadway show "Les Miserables" and we were in Los Angeles. I bought it brand new and thought that I might go to the "Lion King" tour (fretless is required). Well, the position never opened up and I sent the bass into my long term storage while I stayed on tour until 2007-08. I am not playing it, so why not sell it.

It has the vintage dark cherry burst . It has NO scratches anywhere, no wear on the neck, no buckle rash. It looks and plays BRAND NEW. It has 19mm spacing between strings at the bridge. I do not have the hard case for this (don't know where I put it) but will include a good quality gig bag or a hard case of generic branding--your choice).
    =======================================
    PEDULLA PRICES:
    Model
    AA
    AAA

MVP 4
    $4,695.00
    $4,995.00

BUZZ 4
    $4,695.00
    $4,995.00

MVP 5*
    $4.695.00
    $4,995.00

PENTABUZZ*
    $4,695.00
    $4,995.00

MVP 6*
    $5,195.00
    $5,495.00

HEXABUZZ*
    $5,195.00
    $5,495.00

MVP 8
    $5,195.00
    $5,495.00

OCTABUZZ
    $5,195.00
    $5,495.00

*available with either 17.5 mm or 19mm spacing (string to string at bridge)
    =============================================

I am asking $2000 plus shipping for a $4600-5000 bass. Michael 480-621-6200 home or 216-496-8488 Cell

pedullaback-lowres.

pedullacloseup-lowres.

pedullafront-lowres.

2. mgauge

mgauge

Dec 21, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Good god, if I had the money, this would be mine... Great price for a great bass bump.

3. Agreed! Expenses prevent this purchase, but I would really like to own this one.

Wow.

4. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Wow....us TBers are great. I got quick response and Tim from Toronto has 1st dibs pending payment.

Thanks Tim...you will LOOOOOOVE the bass.

Michael

5. bwest9

bwest9 Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    I’m heading out now to sell one of my kidneys. Hope this is here when I get back…

6. mgauge

mgauge

Dec 21, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Tim from Toronto is a lucky man

7. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Well,

Haven't heard back from the buyer in the time that he quoted to me....left a message for him and waiting for a response.

SO....if anyone else is interested, give me a shout.

Michael 216-496-8488 cell 480-621-6200 home

8. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Ohhhh man, what a deal!

9. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    If I'm not mistaken looks like your B string is off it's bridge saddle in the picture giving the impression of tighter string spacing between the B and E string?

10. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Sarcasm: Just ONE of the many services I offer! Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Palm Coast, FL
    Well, I missed out on this one... another guy sent $ while I was getting PayPal info:rollno:!

Someone is getting a NICE bass! I guess I'll have to be quicker next time. Having to work is a pain....

Dan K.

11. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    SOLD my bass and a big Thanks to all for your interest and FAST response. TB'ers are the BEST!!
    and to portraitoftracy, you are correct. I loosened the strings to adjust the truss rod and when I tightened the strings, ......you guessed correctly!

12. ModuMan

ModuMan How many is too many? Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Bristol, CT #19
    Every time I think I'm just going to spend the cash on a new one I remind myself that used is the way to go. Then I miss the used ones.:crying:

13. If this thing sold for 2k, what a steal. One on the bay just went for hundreds more...