Pedulla Pentabuzz for trade, need frets

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Gsxtasy99, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I have a older Pedulla Pentabuzz, serial 2247, green, signature model. It's from the late 80's (89?) and has about the amount of nicks and dings you'd expect for a bass of it's age. I'm really not as into fretless as i was earlier, time spent working on my intonation is better spent on learning tunes for class.

I'm looking for a pedulla mvp of a similar vintage, doesn't have to be 5 string, 4's are perfectly fine. I'm also open to other trades for similarly nice basses, with frets of course. If anyone's interested i have some older pictures and can take some more.

2. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    The bass is worth about $1100. I'd really prefer a trade, but i could sell for that if someone was interested. Also, i'm open to trades plus or minus cash if someone has a bass worth more or less than the pentabuzz.

3. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH

Pics? I'm always looking for a better fretless. The only thing I'd have to trade is an MTD Kingston 5 fretless, though.

Chris A. :rolleyes: :bassist:

4. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    It has an ntmb preamp in it now, so it have four knobs now, one of them stacked.

I also had the fingerboard resurfaced when it become worn, so it's no longer glossy. It sound a little warmer, but it's still a bright fretless, even with flats.

All the work was done by Bob's guitar service/3rd coast (they changed names), i might be able to find recipts if someone really wants.

5. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    bump