Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pedulla Pentabuzz for trade, need frets

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Gsxtasy99, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I have a older Pedulla Pentabuzz, serial 2247, green, signature model. It's from the late 80's (89?) and has about the amount of nicks and dings you'd expect for a bass of it's age. I'm really not as into fretless as i was earlier, time spent working on my intonation is better spent on learning tunes for class.

I'm looking for a pedulla mvp of a similar vintage, doesn't have to be 5 string, 4's are perfectly fine. I'm also open to other trades for similarly nice basses, with frets of course. If anyone's interested i have some older pictures and can take some more.

2. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    The bass is worth about $1100. I'd really prefer a trade, but i could sell for that if someone was interested. Also, i'm open to trades plus or minus cash if someone has a bass worth more or less than the pentabuzz.

3. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH

Pics? I'm always looking for a better fretless. The only thing I'd have to trade is an MTD Kingston 5 fretless, though.

Chris A. :rolleyes: :bassist:

4. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    It has an ntmb preamp in it now, so it have four knobs now, one of them stacked.

I also had the fingerboard resurfaced when it become worn, so it's no longer glossy. It sound a little warmer, but it's still a bright fretless, even with flats.

All the work was done by Bob's guitar service/3rd coast (they changed names), i might be able to find recipts if someone really wants.