Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pedulla Rapture 4 like new $895 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Copycat, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Copycat

Copycat Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    For sale: Eight month old Pedulla Rapture RB-4 in tobacco sunburst with tortoise pickguard (finish is exactly like the five string one on their website, pedulla.com, both the homepage and the Rapture model page). Not a mark, ding or scratch. I've just been bitten by the custom bug after having a custom fretless made for me and I have money down on a custom made fretted four, and I just can't afford to keep two fretted four string basses at this time. I can send pix beginning late the week of March 15. My wife took my digital camera on a trip and won't be back 'til then. Price of $895 includes shipping via FedEx Ground anywhere within the continental US. I accept PayPal, money order, and personal check (would have to clear first), and I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (I'll provide interested parties my user ID there to check). Bass would ship in original Pedulla hardshell case with truss rod adjustment tool and all tags. It's as close to new as you'll find one of these. I'll be happy to answer any questions at john@jklcreative.com, my office email.

2. Copycat

Copycat Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    The bass has been sold. Thanks for looking.