Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Pedulla Rapture for 650.00?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by egb41, Aug 21, 2003.

1. egb41

egb41

Mar 26, 2003
    U.S.A OHIO Columbus
    On ebay with a 650.00 buy it now price. Looks legit. Once again I am not the seller just a bargain hunter actually if I played four string I would snap this up.:)

2. Hey! You're in Columbus too!:)

That price seems fair for a legit Rapture.

3. egb41

egb41

Mar 26, 2003
    U.S.A OHIO Columbus
    Have you been to Fifth ave fret shop lately?

4. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Not this week, probly next week.

5. The 5th Street Fret Shoppe only have about two basses currently. The red musicman bass and a creme fender with gold trim. I was going to put a few of my basses in there on commission but changed my mind and traded them to Brian at the LowEnd.

Phils got a few Eden cabinets though!

6. egb41

egb41

Mar 26, 2003
    U.S.A OHIO Columbus
    That creme bass is beautiful isn't it? Too bad it's a four string. Phil is doing some work for me right now >I ordered a Hipshot type B six string bridge to replace the stock one on my SR506 I've also ordered an Aguilar obp1 for it I am just waiting for the bridge to come back.:bassist:

7. CaptainWally

CaptainWally Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    i won the rapture. whoa. didn't expect to @ that price.

8. egb41

egb41

Mar 26, 2003
    U.S.A OHIO Columbus
    Wow big congrats!!! Did you communicate with the seller prior to auction close ? Whats the deal? Needed money bad? Please post the obligatory review and sound clips when you get it.:cool:

9. CaptainWally

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    it was a legit guitar shop in denver...

???

the guy expected it to sell for more. so did I!

10. CaptainWally

Oct 21, 2000
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    the pedulla is very cool (esp. at this price!).

it does have an on board OBP-3 Aggie preamp, which sounds kinda cool, but i use an Aggie 659 preamp and it's aggie overkill.

i will probably sell this and try a bart rapture (reg or J2) or thunderbolt. any interest out there?