1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Pedulla Rapture PJ4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by johnbee, Aug 24, 2016.

1. johnbee

johnbee Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Strings:
    Year 2000 Pedulla Rapture PJ4. Professionally set up with DR Sunbeams. Serial number RB-7863. This bass plays and sounds great, nice balance, very cool redburst. Has the rare PJ configuration, with a preamp and two Bartolinis. Good condition. It has a few small dings, but pretty typical for a 16-year-old instrument.

I paid about $1250 in trade a while back, but I've something new on the way, so interested in a quick sale. First $999 takes it.

Would prefer a local sale if possible - shipping is a drag and I'd like for the buyer to see it and be sure he/she wants it. I am in northern California, spend time in SF and Sacramento, can meet pretty much anywhere in between.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    CaptainWally, joebar and NoNoise like this.
  2. Fngparas

Fngparas

May 18, 2016

3. johnbee

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Paypal would be great. It would be 999 + shipping. I will cover the little bite that Paypal takes out of it.

4. johnbee

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Sold to fngparas. Thanks!

5. johnbee

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    I will reimburse you for the paypal, plus anything over actual shipping costs (will put a check in the case). I PM'd you with more info. Will pack it up nice. :)

6. Fngparas

Fngparas

May 18, 2016
    Thank you.