1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Pedulla Rapture RB5 - Excellent condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TALL&STOUT, Apr 10, 2015.

1. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Price:
    Strings:
    About as MINT condition as you can get for a 20 year old bass. No fret wear, dings, dents or blemishes of note. This has the single Bartolini soapbar pickup and Bart active electronics. I had my friends at Bass San Diego do a full setup last week with new strings since she had been sitting in the studio for a bit.

It is the very bright and vibrant metallic teal color with pearloid pickguard and beautiful rosewood fingerboard. Comes with trussrod tool and Pedulla hard case.

Will split shipping cost with buyer - FedEx insured ground, CONUS only please.

$1050 cash/check/paypal

Trades: Dingwall, Warwick, Roscoe, Pedulla, Zon, basses with wenge necks... 4 string fretted is preferred, thin or skinny neck please. Plus or minus cash difference is also ok.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. TALL&STOUT

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Sorry, I forgot the string spacing varied on these. Mine is the more narrow, 17.5 mm. Very easy to play, especially after that great setup Bass San Diego did.

Attached Files:

3. PM Sent

4. Orange Caesar

Orange Caesar

Nov 27, 2014
    NorCal
    she's perty!

5. TALL&STOUT

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Deal pending with Tonyjazzbass.