1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Pedulla Rapture w/ flame body and birdseye board

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, Jun 14, 2016.

1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    $1999
    Strings:
    Hey everyone. This listing is for my Pedulla Rapture. This one comes standard with Bart pickups and preamp. It has a strongly flamed body, and the fretboard has a million birdseyes on it. This is a really beautiful Pedulla. It is in excellent condition. I can't find any flaws to mention at all. Plays and sounds great, as you would expect from one of the greatest all time bass builders.

This one weighs in at 9 pounds 12 ounces. String spacing is 19mm, and the scale length is 34". Comes with the original hardshell case and string winder.

$1999, shipped, obo. I always consider trade offers if you want to make one. Please message me with offers, or any questions you might have. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fred312b, AztecViking, mbluto and 2 others like this.
  2. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    I had that exact same bass down to the color and regret selling it. I've been looking all over for it, but alas it looks like their value has gone up in the last few years. It's a great bass!

3. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    That's gorgeous!

AztecViking likes this.
  4. AztecViking

AztecViking Supporting Member

Oct 12, 2010
    EndlessSummerVille, CA
    It's got no shortage of looks that's for sure. ;) Wish I lived closer so I could try it out in person!:cool:

5. JBass1

JBass1

Dec 6, 2005
    NYC
    Jesus...that is beautiful.

Will you take 3 monthly installments of $667?

6. WR Jacobs

WR Jacobs Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2015
    What are your trade interests?