Pedulla refinish experiance?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by T.B. Player, Dec 4, 2002.

1. T.B. Player

T.B. Player

Aug 10, 2002
    Orange, Texas
    I am contemplating buying an fretless ebony neck from warmoth and shipping it to Pedulla to have the fingerboard refinished in polyester. Has anyone had any type of experiance with Pedulla on this? This would be for my MIM jazz. My old neck I refinished in Truoil but it has never really had the singing mwah that I've yearned for. That's even with a straight neck with almost zero relief and proper fretless technique.
  2. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    I haven't personally had this done but I know some individuals that have and they were very happy. I considered having it done once and talked to Mike about it but the price was just to steep for me. I think if you don't mind paying the $$$'s you'll be very happy with the job. I know his coated necks sound great!
  3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Before paying Pedulla to do it, check with the repair shops in your area. They might be able to do it too.
  4. rooster

Jun 10, 2000
    upstate new york
    E-mail christine,the address is at the web site she will answer you prombtly with all of your questions.almost forgot
  5. msherman

Nov 20, 2002
    Connecticut, USA
    A better option is to have the fingerboard Epoxy coated. It`s much more durable than Polyester.

Mike at Sherman Guitars