Pedulla Thunderbass ET

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lawrenceKun, Mar 24, 2018.

1. lawrenceKun

lawrenceKun

Oct 2, 2011
    Hello All
    I found a very clean 1996 Pedulla ET Thunderbass 5 Zebra top however the used price is 2800.00 I am not familiar with the used value of Pedulla but to me 2800 for a 22 yr old thunderbass bass seems a bit high. Any Pedulla owners out there who can offer some insight to the Pedulla used market??

cheers
    LK

TolerancEJ likes this.
  2. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Portland, OR
    $2800 is probably double what those go for, used. Those models and that age go for around $12-1500, sometimes more, sometimes less, but pretty consistently in that ballpark.

DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  3. lawrenceKun

lawrenceKun

Oct 2, 2011
    Thank you. that range is what I thought it should be.

4. bgartist

bgartist Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    $1200 - $1500 is what the bolt-on Raptures or Thunderbolts go for. The neck-thru Thunderbasses usually start around $1800.

Tricaptain and MrLenny1 like this.
  5. lawrenceKun

lawrenceKun

Oct 2, 2011
    thank you for the information. I appreciate it .

6. jazzycats

jazzycats

Oct 17, 2014
    They go for 1800/2000 used

7. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    For a Thunderbolt and definitely Rapture, but not a Thunderbass ET5. I've purchased three over the years on the used market. $1800 - $2400 for a real nice specimen is more likely. These are sleeper instruments. The real deal. Fantastic necks and playability.

MrLenny1, bgartist and mdogs like this.
  8. lawrenceKun

lawrenceKun

Oct 2, 2011
    HI
    thank you for the reply.

the bass I found really looks great hard to believe it is as old as it is. no one has bought it yet - I guess due to cost
    one thing I always had trouble with is guessing fret wear, didn't see any dents in the frets but I would guess a bass 20 yrs old would need a fret work?

this store (used only) has a 70% buy back policy anytime after sale if not happy - which isn't too bad they also have a similar age Zon sonus in excellent shape

9. lawrenceKun

lawrenceKun

Oct 2, 2011
    thank you for the reply GAS is a terrible thing but something I have learned to live with =)