1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Pedulla

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Marty Forrer, Apr 12, 2001.

1. I've been offered a mint Pedulla Rapture for under half new price. It's only a four string, but it's a lovely bass to play. It's sunburst with tortoiseshell pickguard, and is the earlier single pup model. Anyone have any experience with these? Anyone tried TI flats on one? I have to say it has the best fretwork of any bass I've ever seen,also no deadspots, and the sound is totally even from bottom to top. I like it!

2. AssMan

AssMan

Dec 2, 2000
    Minnesota, USA
    How much $?

3. I live in New Zealand, so the price would be meaningless, relative to US costs. $1700NZ, which is about $730US.

4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Marty, if the bass is new or in new condition, I would take it at that price.

NOS models here in the states are going for around $950, and used for around $750 in prime condition.

I am assuming:)o) that you are referring to the 4 string version. If it is a 5, it's an even better deal, they are ~$100 more.

The single pickup Rapture is one of the most versatile single pickup basses that I have ever played. I almost bought one but found a good deal on the Rapture J2 5 about a month later, glad that I waited.