Peeved! "Rant"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bluez Dawg, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some king tart on the Cort usa forums banned me! for no reson at all, and now I need to find the email of the admin and write him/her a letter staing what a piss poor job he is doing, banning me for no reson what so fricking ever? THIS IS AN OUT RAGE, because I watched my fricking P'S & Q'S over there. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    How much did you pay for a membership at the Cort forums, or are you freeloading over there too?

3. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Dig this.

I'm sure this rule would apply in this case, too.

4. Freeloader? after I bought a $700 cort bass? come now be more cival then that please?

Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Send a message via AIM to Nick Gann Send a message via MSN to Nick Gann
    New rule RE: other forums
    This is a long standing rule in the Off Topic forum, and it is now in effect here, as it should be on the entire forum.

"There's a new rule in effect, folks, regarding discussion of other discussion forums. Namely, that we don't bad mouth or talk down about anybody else. It's not helpful, we don't like it when they do it to us, and all it does is create bad blood between people."

Thank you
    Your friendly Lounge and Miscellaneous forums moderator, Nick.

Originally Posted by Jay
    I've got turds heavier than Slipknot, and I'm a vegetarian.

You wish you were cool enough to play tuba!

So I think James Hart ows me an apology specialy being a mod and all.
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Sorry for my aggression. The price you paid for the bass doesn't change the fact that you are freeloading here at TB. Why don't you open your big wallet and lay out $20 for a supporting membership here at TB. It won't allow you to break the rules, but it does show that you are a nice guy.

6. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    How does 20 bucks equate to being a nice guy?
    ...I'll stop there...
    reagardless of my 20 bucks situation, I think I'm a nice guy; go ask my mom.
  7. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    It's cool. Napoleon over at FDP did the same to me, too. It's god's way of telling you, "You belong over here."
  8. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

I've tried lots of times to pay for a supporting membership but my country seems to be the only one that the TB store isn't allowed to receive payments from :( .
  9. Maybe it's because Colombia currency is the drugo.

Chiste, Alvaro! :p
  10. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    taraboem *cymbal* :D

Anyway, I don't think sending an email saying what a pisspoor job the mod is doing isn't going to help.

You'd be better off friendly asking what you did wrong. Maybe it's a mistake made by the mod, who knows?
  11. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

:D :D
  12. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Sounds like Cort has a good forum going.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Derek. We'll be looking at your posts more closely from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.