Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Penna/ New Eng/ Nor East states Get together?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Selta, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Ok, well, after hearing alllll the rave about the ATL Tb get together, I figured that this summer, I'd host one for all us up here in New England. Anyone can come, obviously. So far this is just in theory though, I'd like to get, oh let's say 20 people to come to make it official, and 15 to think about it? I'm not sure on toooo many details as of yet, as I've only been bouncing it around in my head for about 2 days now. I just wanna know if you think you could possibly make it and on what dates would it be best for eveyone (has to be over summer break, as I'm in high school :-/). Let's see how this works now....
    Ray
    Edit: Link to Map I hope that works...it's a Yahoo! map of where I'm at, in case anyone needed to know. Any questions IM, PM or e-mail...

2. Having it somewhere in NEPA or in the NYC area would probably work out best. I could make one in mid-July.

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Sorry man. The only way I can hold this is if it's on my land, which is South Central/ West Central PA (we call it two different name, I have no idea why!). Thanks for the reply though.

4. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA
    Click me ;)