1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pensa 535 J

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by dabass, Mar 25, 2006.

1. dabass

dabass Gold Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2005
    NYC
    Hey, I just wanted to spread the word about Pensa J basses! I strongly recommend trying one if your considering a J style custom bass! I've played them all and owned many different high end custom basses. I have to say that not only do I consider the Pensa I own one of the nicest J I've ever played, but one of the finest sounding/built basses period!!! Check them out...at Rudy's in NYC or @ Basses Electric Acoustic!!!!!

2. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

i've owned two. Both were put together by Mas Hino. Very nice. Not quite "the One" for me but worth checking out.

Rob

3. Mabis2012

Mabis2012

Mar 25, 2006
    MANNNNN you are sooo true! I really Love Pensa! I used to have a Pensa but lately im playing Suhr's, i feel that John was the better half, although Rudy's are still fine instruments, probably the best J coming out of NYC! ;)