1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Perhaps the most awesome metal band ever.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by DayoftheGreek, May 29, 2007.

1. http://www.myspace.com/deathx3

The first song is pretty awesome, I must say. I also must warn you guys, make sure to listen to the ENTIRE song. It gets even more amazing. All of these songs are great though.

I have never found a band that has made me laugh this much... ever. I'm sure this brand of humor won't be for everyone, but I have been laughing out loud for the past half hour now.

Noteworthy quotes:

"I'm F******* dressed like the GRIM REAPER!!! I'm METAL..... METAL LIKE AN ELEPHANT"

"I think my penis just popped because I screamed so hard"

"If I was a fat kid still I would be out of breath, but I stopped eating cake... thats ******** I still eat cake."

I'm pretty sure most of the vocals are actually improved. I read that on some page talking about this band.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021