1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Perma-log off Facebook, Myspace, etc.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by J. Crawford, May 10, 2010.

1. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    I logged off of FB and MySpace permanently tonight, or at least til the summer is over. Too much drama going on, stupid posts, etc., blah, blah, blah.

I dont feel like a teenager anymore, buts it a good feeling.

"Social networking" isnt worth the effort.

2. Please use the following tool to wipe all traces:

www.suicidemachine.org

As seen on South Park.

EDIT: OMG H4X!!! They're cleaning up their filesystem! No Doubt the Facebook Mafia at work.

3. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Not worth the stupidity and drama. I feel my brain melt as I read.

4. No, like, really. You should wait until Suicide Machine is back up and then nuke your pages.

5. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    What even is it?

6. Howlin' Hanson

Howlin' Hanson Lighter cabs, please.

Sep 3, 2007
    Austin TX
    Time. Killer. Just walk away.

7. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Hehe, I still keep it to keep track of peoples birthdays, and to get revenge with incriminating photos.

8. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    I have it on my phone, so it has all the birthdays and such, but thats really all I want it for. Joe, if you go to my page, you can see the conversation that set me off. Its under the post by a kid named Cody. Caution: Will melt brain cells.

9. bui

bui

Feb 24, 2009
    Texas
    I love a good cybercide post.

10. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Ah teenage drama and romance. It's so sweet like battery acid. Only it will kill you.

Hate to say it man, but it seems to never stop, even when you get to college. Just learn to ignore most of it, and make and keep friends that avoid most of the bs.

11. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    No, no, its not drama at all. It was totally random and hilarious, IMO, but I just cant do it anymore. Facebook used to be decent.

12. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    ah lol

13. It is a page scraper that deletes all your info off of the servers. the Facebook people do not like it, because it ruins their plans.

Can I screencap that and send it to Lamebook.com?

14. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    I give you the permission

15. I turned 20 5 months ago, i got on myspace and deleted it . I had it for 5 years but when i first got it i used it to get ahold of friends i had now had a phone forver and realized I had friends posting pictures of there kids now, i am to old for that sh*t.

16. What the duck did I just read?

17. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    As I said.. Your brain melts a little bit as you read.

18. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    Didn't see it. Anyways.

;( you didn't even get time to read my post on FF and my comparison to it and modern RHCP LOL

Oh well, I don't know dramatic people, I refuse to be friends with dramatic people; therefore, I have no drama.

And I can understand what A-Step is saying. My brother is turning 21 and rarely goes on facebook and myspace, all of his friends are being stupid and dramatic. And having kids lol

19. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx

I'm doing a internet ban this summer. Mostly cause I'll have a lot of free time and I often catch myself on TB without my bass with me so it's wasting a lot of practice time. Imma drop off on my last day of school (2 weeks from today) and pick back up my first day of high school, just I can rant on how much hs sucks lol

20. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Teen drama, heh, then you get post teen drama, then you get adult drama, mid-life crisis drama, and old drama, then you die.

If you discover a way to avoid drama and stupidity without becoming a hermit, good luck to ya.