Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

pet pix?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jobu3, Nov 21, 2002.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    there are three things that i can talk about endlessly: bass, tattoos, and dogs. it might have been done before but let's see em anyways.

here's my bean:
    [​IMG]

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    now an action pic:
    [​IMG]

3. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    ..well you did say 'pets':

4. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Two more of when i bred her with a male borrowed form a freind, babies expected around xmas!: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ps that dogs great! How od is *looks for manly hood in pic, but doesnt see it" he/she?

5. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    American Bulldog???

6. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    great name for such a pet yoshi!

7. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    good call farley! most people ask if he's an albino rottweiler...

8. Yogi Bear

Aug 14, 2000
    My brothers next door neighbor has one. She's one of the sweetes dogs I've ever met.

Plus after working in an animal hospital for 3 years and being in school for pre-veterinary for a while doesn't hurt in identifying different dog breeds.

9. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    i guess that does help...
    they are a very gentle and patient breed.

10. heres my new sheepdog gypsy, she's only a few weeks old in this pic, shes about 5 months now

i also have a golden labrador named holly (her grandad once won crufts!:D ) and some little yappy thing called lucy but i don't have pics of them handy

l8rz

Tom

oh, and i also have 2 rats and a budgie.

11. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    HeeHeee! I'll play

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My 3 sons Blue, Angus and Tiller

12. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    that's one freaky looking eye, sped! is that dog nuts or does he just look that way? ;)

13. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    LOL... not nuts, just Catahoulas :)

14. Yogi Bear

Aug 14, 2000
    Gorgeous dogs. Let's hope Catahoulas don't get registered with the AKC. I think it really ruins some breeds.

15. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    thanks and yes, lets hope. Some people seem to think if it ain't AKC it's a mutt :rolleyes:

The top picture is "WolfRiver's Noble Angus" a pure and regestered Catahoula Leopard dog. Thou he is 'flawed', he comes from a show winning bloodline (we bought him as a pet). He's papered and registered with the breed club and the American Rare Breed Assoc. The other 2, BlueDog and Tiller, are littermate brothers born of a Male Catahoula and Female Rodesian Ridgeback... We picked them up free from the Sunday paper classifieds while staying in Lexington, KY a few years back. (Angus will be 3 in January and the other 2 will be 6 in July)

The trio IS a handful, the Mrs's and I have to keep an eye open at all times... otherwise they'd outsmart us ;)

16. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    they look very fast, with sleek running bodies. very muscular builds too. and those crazy eyes are fascinating! do you have many fights with three males in the house?

17. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    ***.... y'all got me looking thru all my pictures while the dogs are all curled up with me.

here is the picture we got from the breeder that made us pick Angus out of the 4 or 5 left.
    [​IMG]

and the retouched by the Mrs's version to represent how evil the little bugger was for his first year and a half
    [​IMG]

for fairness to the feline population... I give you the dog sized cat that thinks he's a people
    [​IMG]
    (no he's not just dangling there... he plants his butt on the chair with his legs hanging off between the Mrs's and I while we're in the office. He's 20lbs on a good day)

18. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    hmm, that dog with the nifty eyes, i once saw an employee in 'staples' with odd coloured eyes, one white one blue.

sorry to spam but i thought you may want to knwo that:eek: ;)

19. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    (while knocking on wood) No fights! females are usually the agressive sex with multiple dogs. They do lean and grumble and growl here and there thou

(last picture ;) I swear)

This is a Catahoula doing what they do best
    [​IMG]
    that is Angus' mom's littermate brother working hog. He was one of the top Catahoulas when we bought Angus. They are used for herding wild steer and hunting hog

very tenatious. picture a pit bull, border collie and dalmation merged into the dalmation's body...
    130% pure energy

20. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    BTW....Bean kicks @ss!!! :D

the couch shot got an 'OMG I want it!" from the Mrs's.