SOLD Pete Hilton Workhorse 32” Multi-laminate 2020 NAMM Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CJL, May 30, 2023.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    5000-5150
    Strings:
    United States
    Putting this out as more of a feeler at the moment, and I reserve the right to take this off the market if I change my mind.

This is an absolute monster of a bass with an easy playability and great tone. I exchanged some emails with the builder and he confirmed that this was built as a 2020 NAMM showpiece, and then sold after that, so I am not the original owner.

This bass is one of a kind bass. It weighs 7.2 pounds and comes with a gig bag.

Specs:

Maple and walnut multi-laminate top with mahogany body
    Walnut neck with Ebony fretboard; turquoise side dots and 12th fret marker
    32” scale with 24 frets
    Bartolini pickups in wood covers
    Bartolini NTMB-F preamp
    Hipshot hardware
    Hand made knobs with turquoise markers
    Controls are volume and blend across the top; treble, mid and bass across the bottom

Photos are attached and include one photo taken during the build.

Will sell for $5000 shipped CONUS via fee free payment, or $5150 shipped via PayPal G&S. I will consider shipping elsewhere if the buyer is willing to pay any additional fees.

Not really interested in many trades but I’ll listen to high-end trades +/- cash. No 5-strings or Fretless. Would be interested in a Dingwall Super PJ or possibly a Lakland or Fodera.

Thanks for looking.
    IMG_1697.png

IMG_1697.png IMG_1698.jpeg IMG_1702.jpeg IMG_1703.jpeg IMG_1704.jpeg IMG_1699.jpeg IMG_1700.jpeg IMG_1705.jpeg IMG_1706.jpeg IMG_1701.jpeg IMG_7882.jpeg IMG_3327.jpeg