1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pete McCullaugh - Streetlight Manifesto

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by dereklol23, Sep 11, 2008.

1. dereklol23

dereklol23

Jul 28, 2008
    Caution - Ska :bag:

petedp7.
    Anyone a fan of this guy? I've loved SLM for a long time and he absolutely rocks, I've never heard him speak or seen an interview so what he's using and his setup is something of myth or legend :p

Some of his best newer work IMO is Forty Days and We Will Fall Together
    Forty days

2. xiketero

xiketero

Nov 10, 2006
    Austin, TX
    as far as Streetlight's bassists went, I've always like Josh Ansley the best, but all of them have been great players

3. dereklol23

dereklol23

Jul 28, 2008
    All are good, I just kinda specified pete because he's the current one :p

4. Sorry for the late reply, He's a real nice guy. I got to talk to him for a few minutes when my band opened up for them the last time they came here in Feb. He had that 5-sting Warwick (I think) and an EUB for when they covered a few BOTAR songs. I didn't get a good look at his amp setup though. That was a fun show to say the least!

-Joe P.

5. hes normally too low in the mix, but i love his work.

and the bassist from brians moving out? wow haha. i think ive seen you guys a couple times around town.