1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pete steele (RIP) Bass guitar?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RealBK, Apr 18, 2010.

1. RealBK

RealBK

Feb 8, 2002
    CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT BASS THIS IS? RIP PETE STEELE.

IS IT A WASHBURN? I THINK THE GUY FROM DAMAGEPLAN ALSO USED ONE? I THINK?

Attached Files:

2. TheBasicBassist

TheBasicBassist

Jan 8, 2009
    Newark, DE
    Endorsing Artist: Rosado Guitars
    R.I.P.

He lived right down the block from me, nicest guy in the world.

3. Washburn m10

See more here which I magically discovered by typing "peter steele equipment" at google.

4. XtheDeadPawn

XtheDeadPawn

May 24, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah I heard about him dying the other day.
    I had to listen to "My Girlfriends Girlfriend" just one more time then these lyrics from "The Dream is Dead" came to mind that abtly fits the situation eerily good

I can't believe things turned out this way
    And though I hate to see you go
    I know it must be so

He had a long storied career one that I'm sure won't be forgotten.

On the bass thing he had alot of basses. My bro saw him live once and it was one of his favorite concerts ever I only wish I could've got a chance to see 'em. Guess The Origin of the Feces gotta do.

RIP Peter
    RIP

5. I saw them a few years back, great show, Peter unfortunately had the runs so had to make a speedy exit every few songs! Didn't affect the show though, if anything it made it funnier.:D

He was playing a Fernandes Tremor at the time. Around the late 90s he played Esh basses, and frequently popped up with his custom 'Fenderbacker', with a Rick-style body and Fender-style neck. I believe the Type O albums were recorded with his old Alembic Spoiler.