1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peterson StroboRack Tuner $250 CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fenix511, Jan 16, 2012.

1. fenix511

fenix511

Jan 12, 2007
    Peterson StroboRack Tuner $250 CONUS Delivered
    This is a great tuner that can be used for any guitar (see below.) I have 4 tuners, and have used this one for recording purposes. It has an LCD screen that you can customize with your name, band name, etc. This is the most accurate tuner around. The price is $250 CONUS Delivered using paypal. There is a little rack scratch on the top back left corner. It is not visible in the rack. I have a picture so you can see the marks.

I have not done trades here, but go to my eBay name Kellyrockpile and check out the feedback. 425+ transactions and 0 negatives.
    Sorry the pictures are so big.

strobo-1.
    petersonback-1.
    petersontop-1.

Peterson Website Info
    The VS-R StroboRack™ features Peterson’s now legendary Virtual Strobe™ tuning technology. With Peterson’s 1/10-cent accuracy - up to 30 times better than the accuracy of needle/LED tuners - the StroboRack is the most accurate rack tuner on the market today!

Huge Sweetened™ Tuning Library
    The StroboRack’s tuning library contains a whopping 34 tempered and exclusive Peterson Sweetened™ tunings (see side bar). Along with the popular GTR® & BAS® presets, the StroboRack features unique new presets for acoustic guitar, DADGAD, 12-string guitar, baritone guitar, E9th, C6th & Universal steel guitar, Dobro® and resonator guitar, and electric violin, as well as tuning and intonation offsets for Buzz Feiten Tuning System® equipped guitars. User-defined presets allow a user to tie an instrument's Sweetener to a drop/capo setting in order to create a uniquely-named preset for instant recall from the front panel.

2. fenix511

fenix511

Jan 12, 2007
    Ok, now the pictures should be the correct size. Ha ha!

3. fenix511

fenix511

Jan 12, 2007
    Sold