1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Pettyjohn Crush Compressor **Like New**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by scubaduba, Feb 3, 2019.

1. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Price:
    Here is a barely used Pettyjohn Crush — a sweet boutique compressor.

Here's my review: Testing Compressors: Cali, Smoothie, Empress, Diamond, Keeley, FEA, Darkglass, Doc Lloyd, JHS & more

After only a few minutes of playing through the Crush I was intrigued by how musical it sounded. It never felt forced or unnatural. What you put in comes out but with... more. It is on the more uncolored transparent side of the scale but seems to impart a breathiness or airy feel. It's also a beautiful pedal to look at. It truly has that boutique feel — down to the the laser engraved branded plate adorning the face of the pedal.

More about it here at the Pettyjohn website: Crush Pedal - Pettyjohn Electronics

I'm selling only to keep my compressor shootout going. Everything about the pedal is quality. Real nice compressor here.

$270 shipped CONUS (save $100 off new for this one in like-new condition)

Open to trade arrangement with the following:
    Union Tube & Transistor Lab
    Broughton Messenger
    Broughton Monocle
    Ovnilab Smoothie (new suave & tough model)
    Maxon CP9Pro+
    Bondi 2026
    Joe Meek FloorQ

IMG_3885.jpeg

IMG_4665.jpeg

IMG_4402.jpeg

IMG_4596.jpeg

IMG_0877.jpeg

Dee-man likes this.