Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by pgurns, Nov 12, 2005.

1. pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    My feedback thread
  2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    Pauls a great guy to deal with. I bought a thumb bolt on from him about a year ago. Things could not of gone smoother, the exact kind of transaction one would expect from a member of this great board. Thanks paul and good luck with the new rig.
  3. BuffaloBob4343

BuffaloBob4343 Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY

I sold Paul my two Avatar cabs and not only did Paul bust to get the cash together quickly, when I underestimated the shipping on my 115 by $20 :oops: , he split the difference with me without me requesting or even suggesting it.

Now that is what I call an awesome buyer!

Thanks Paul and enjoy the cabs. :bassist:

4. billhw13

billhw13 Supporting Member

May 10, 2002
    Clinton, NJ
    Paul and I did a trade a in June 2004. A Lakland 44-02 with Duncans for a Fender Marcus Miller loaded with a J-retro.

He's a good man to deal problems at all.
  5. Hyperlitem nailed it; Paul is the man! I just received the BBE BMax preamp that I purchased from him. When I PMed him about it he responded immediately and about 25 minutes later I already had a tracking number! :) Shipping was immediate and the product came in perfect working condition, packaged very well. Thanks again Paul and enjoy your new cabs!

6. thestevo

Aug 12, 2004
    I bought an Avatar B212 off Paul, and it arrived well packed and on time. He did forget to ship the casters, but it wasn't a problem to me, and he is shipping them to me on his own expense. Paul was a pleasure to deal with, I would do business with him again for sure.
  7. pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Thanks for the kind words Stevo ,and I apologize about the casters I just F'ed up and forgot to put them in the box. I sent them UPS I just PM'ed you a tracking number
  8. megiddo

Apr 5, 2003
    Houston, Texas
    I bought a QSC RMX1450 from Paul and it was a smooth transaction. No worries! :D
  9. Purchased a G&L bass from Paul. Great guy to deal with. The bass was packaged very well and he got it shipped out quickly. I would highly recommend doing business with this TB member. Regards, Al.