Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

PGURNS

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by pgurns, Nov 12, 2005.

1. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    My feedback thread

2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    Pauls a great guy to deal with. I bought a thumb bolt on from him about a year ago. Things could not of gone smoother, the exact kind of transaction one would expect from a member of this great board. Thanks paul and good luck with the new rig.

3. BuffaloBob4343

BuffaloBob4343 Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    +100000000!

I sold Paul my two Avatar cabs and not only did Paul bust to get the cash together quickly, when I underestimated the shipping on my 115 by $20 :oops: , he split the difference with me without me requesting or even suggesting it.

Now that is what I call an awesome buyer!

Thanks Paul and enjoy the cabs. :bassist:

RCS

4. billhw13

billhw13 Supporting Member

May 10, 2002
    Clinton, NJ
    Paul and I did a trade a in June 2004. A Lakland 44-02 with Duncans for a Fender Marcus Miller loaded with a J-retro.

He's a good man to deal with..no problems at all.

5. Hyperlitem nailed it; Paul is the man! I just received the BBE BMax preamp that I purchased from him. When I PMed him about it he responded immediately and about 25 minutes later I already had a tracking number! :) Shipping was immediate and the product came in perfect working condition, packaged very well. Thanks again Paul and enjoy your new cabs!

John

6. thestevo

thestevo

Aug 12, 2004
    NJ
    I bought an Avatar B212 off Paul, and it arrived well packed and on time. He did forget to ship the casters, but it wasn't a problem to me, and he is shipping them to me on his own expense. Paul was a pleasure to deal with, I would do business with him again for sure.

7. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Thanks for the kind words Stevo ,and I apologize about the casters I just F'ed up and forgot to put them in the box. I sent them UPS I just PM'ed you a tracking number

8. megiddo

megiddo

Apr 5, 2003
    Houston, Texas
    I bought a QSC RMX1450 from Paul and it was a smooth transaction. No worries! :D

9. Purchased a G&L bass from Paul. Great guy to deal with. The bass was packaged very well and he got it shipped out quickly. I would highly recommend doing business with this TB member. Regards, Al.