1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Phantom Bass W/ OHSC- FEELER- MORE PICS!!PRICE DROP!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 6tzguy, Nov 13, 2018.

1. 6tzguy

6tzguy 6tzguy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Orange County, Ca.
    Price:
    $650.
    Strings:
    IMG_0748. IMG_0749. IMG_0752. IMG_0753. IMG_0761. IMG_0760.JPG IMG_0755.JPG IMG_0763. IMG_0762. PRICE DROP!!! $650. free shipping. This bass is made in the USA by Phantom guitarworks in Oregon. The luthier (Jack Charles) always loved the look of the VOX Phantoms and Teardrops but realized, as a player himself, that they needed to play and sound like something a pro player would want. It's probably one of their early ones as it has jazz bass pups. It's 32 1/2" scale that sounds like a 34" scale. (actually sounds a lot like a jazz bass) It's British racing green with a white pickguard, rosewood fingerboard on a dingless maple neck. Everything works as it should and is a joy to play as well. I love it , but I'm trying to get a Fender Classic Series 60's Jazz bass in 3 color sunburst. It's the closest thing that I can afford to replicate my (now sold) 1964 Jazz bass. So, that being said, I would like to sell this bass outright or I would trade it for a Classic series JB with a hardshell case. Comes with an original worn but structurally sound hardshell case. All latches work and interior is in great condition. New Phantoms cost $809. plus $150 for a case. Be the ONLY person in your town with one of these! People ALWAYS comment on how unique it is. There's a couple of dings that have been colored in-in black to cover up the white undercoat. There's a few dings on the back and sides-see pics. Thanks for looking. Bob aka 6tzguy

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Darren Henry, pudge and mikewalker like this.
  2. pudge

pudge Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    These are cool,prob. better than the orig.

6tzguy likes this.