Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Phew, escaped a big mistake involving Jazz Rounds

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Aaron Saunders, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    I strung up with TI JR344s on Christmas Eve after my modding was finished, and I hated them! For days, I hated them and had every intention of getting DR (probably hi-beams or fat beams) while I was in Toronto yesterday and completely forgot in my excitement in being in a store with more basses than I'd ever seen in my entire life, which was a damn good thing -- I was playing them a few hours ago and realized they were sounding better than they had, and the feel was nicer. Either it's just all in my head and I'm just adjusting to them, or they really do break in like that...damned if I know, but now I'm lovin' them! Go TI, I'm using y'all's strings now, ya hear?

2. I use TI Jazz Flats on my sixer and absoloutely love them, especially as they get older. Heh, if they keep aging like this I may never change them =)

3. chris4001asat

chris4001asat

Dec 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    Warehouse Manager : Reverend Guitars
    Same hear. I put Powerbass on my G & L and thought, "what's the big deal?" A few weeks later, boom! There's the big deal!