1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Phil Jones Bass Buddy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by west*coast*bass, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Hi all, I have a PJ Bass Buddy (http://www.philjonesbass.com/PRODUCTS/AMP/BASS BUDDY.htm) that I am looking to sell. It has the power adapter and the groovy PJB case

These units are $349 new, I would like to get $250 shipped. The unit is in perfect condition and has only lived in the office studio feeding a SWR WorkingMan's 1X10T...

5 Band EQ, compression & active/passive setting make this a really nice little unit.

I don't need it anymore so it has to go. If anyone is interested in the Bass Buddy & the SWR 1x10T, I'll sell both for $300 shipped.

I take PayPal only and will eat the fees.

Now, if you are interested, PM me. I am going to Vegas tomorrow and will not be back until Wednesday so if you want to buy that's great but I cannot ship until Wednesday.

Thanks for looking!

Mark

2. west*coast*bass

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    bump...

I'm heading out of town for a few days with limited access to TalkBass. If anyone has a question about the PJ Bass Buddy, you can email me directly at mark.knell@mtvstaff.com

Thanks!

3. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    Bump for a great deal!

4. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    oh so tempting!

5. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    email sent to your email address

6. west*coast*bass

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    Sold and shipped!!