1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Phil Jones Bass Compact 4 Lite 4x5" Neo Power C4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by honeyiscool, Feb 21, 2018.

1. honeyiscool

honeyiscool

Jan 28, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    Price:
    I've had this cab for just over a year now. It's a great cab for acoustic players, though I only play a 5-string electric, and it does a good job of controlling the definition of the B string. Nothing wrong with it, but my bass gigs have become very infrequent, and I just need money more than I need the cab. I've had both the Compact 4 and Compact 4 Lite and I prefer the Lite. It is noticeably lighter than the regular Compact 4 and has a different tone that I prefer. I still have the original packaging and the cab will ship in the original packaging. Notice that it looks like a regular Compact 4 externally except the box has a handwritten "Neo" on it.

The Tolex looks slightly lifted at the back top edge as seen in pictures, but it probably just needs a spread of glue to reset it. The cover has some signs of use.

$425 w/ free ground shipping to Continental USA. Box and cover provided.

IMG_0677. IMG_0673. IMG_0672.

armybass likes this.