1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Phil Jones Bass Cub Amp in Red 100W 2x5" Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Antisyzygy, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Antisyzygy

Antisyzygy

Dec 8, 2014
    Washington
    Price:
    Phil Jones Bass Cub in Red.

EDIT : 400 Starting Price - Make an Offer - Buyer Pays Shipping

It's a sweet amp I just need more power now. This is really meant to be portable and sound as good as a portable amp possibly can. It does that. Great for recording too with the limiter and extra connections.

You can run a mic and a bass in this at the same time, or use headphones. Perfect for a music room or home recording studio. Coffee shop gigs would be doable as well.

You can also add extension cabs to increase the wattage. The Phil Jones PB-100 or PB-300 to make a 200 or 400 watt stack. These are powered cabs so they work fine and do add wattage.

I just opted for a bigger combo amp with 2 x 10s but it's way less portable than this guy. I debated on buying the PB-300 but I decided to get an all-in-one.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    Onemanbanned likes this.
  2. synterx

synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    I'll take it.

3. Antisyzygy

Antisyzygy

Dec 8, 2014
    Washington
    Still available.

4. Onemanbanned

Onemanbanned Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2012
    MSP
    This is a great piece of equipment most do not know about. To each his own and not to pull anyone's coat, I get the hassle of having to haul two pieces. I bought the PB-300 but love the fact I can tote the Bass Cub for rehearsals (even with a drummer) over my shoulder and add the powered cabinet for live gigs. Great price on a great piece of gear (plus the color is puuurtie!)!--- Edited because of stupid spell check!

5. Chris Croce

Chris Croce

Aug 3, 2017
    Is this still available? Definitely very interested

Antisyzygy likes this.
  6. Antisyzygy

Antisyzygy

Dec 8, 2014
    Washington
    Yep, still available.

7. Onemanbanned

Onemanbanned Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2012
    MSP
    Why has this not sold?

8. Antisyzygy

Antisyzygy

Dec 8, 2014
    Washington
    Not sure, there has been several people that expressed interest but couldn't make it work for one reason or another.

I haven't checked Reverb/Ebay recently but when I listed this guy I priced it lower than anything available there.

9. Antisyzygy

Antisyzygy

Dec 8, 2014
    Washington
    Still available

10. Antisyzygy

Antisyzygy

Dec 8, 2014
    Washington
    This is available.

I won't include shipping anymore, but you may make offers.

No trades.