1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD PHIL JONES BASS D-200 $250. & Carvin bx-500 sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by yodedude2, Nov 24, 2017.

1. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    Price:
    Offered separately is a Phil Jones Bass D-200. Perfect operating order. Note: the bottom has no feet, but does have velcro on it (perfect for the fur-covered cab I used the amp with). A few more scratches and scuffs will be noticed in person than in the pictures; still decent cosmetics generally. Sale price is $250. shipped in the conUS. other US and Canada interests, please inquire. link to specs

100_4767.JPG 100_4768.JPG 100_4769.JPG 100_4770.JPG

Offered here is a Carvin BX-500. Perfect operating order. Note: when I purchased this amp from its previous owner, he reported an intermittent operation issue. I asked if he had serviced the ribbon cable, and he replied in the negative. After confirming the intermittent operation, I opened the amp, cleaned the ribbon cable and terminals at both ends, applied a tiny bit of de-oxit to same, and put the amp back together. It has performed perfectly since that time, including a few gigs. A few more scratches and scuffs will be noticed in person than in the pictures; still decent cosmetics generally. Sale price is $250. SOLD shipped in the conUS. other US and Canada interests, please inquire. link to specs

100_4762.JPG 100_4763.JPG 100_4764.JPG 100_4765.JPG 100_4766.JPG

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. yodedude2

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    Carvin is sold, thanks!

mikewalker likes this.
  3. yodedude2

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    I am closing this thread and expect to list the p.j.b. separately soon.