1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Phil Jones Bass H-850 Headphones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by vgbassman, Jan 2, 2021.

1. vgbassman

vgbassman Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2016
    NJ
    Price:
    United States
    The headphones for Bass players! PJB does not need any introduction to bass amplification! There are amazing headphones and if you ever have a question what headphones are best for bass practice, then most of your research will lead you to these.

I just don't use them much as I am fortunate enough not to need quiet practice, so I use my PJB cabinets :D...
    I can't find the large 6.35mm adapter that comes with it but will include it if I find it.

Will ship to CONUS
    PayPal / Venmo OK

Key Features
    • Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
    • Impedance: 32 Ohm Maximum
    • Input power: 1000mW
    • Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 96dB
    • Cable connector: 3.5mm stereo
    • Cable length: 2m
    • Detached and replaceable cable
    Thank you

Attached Files:

2. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Miami, FL
    I love these headphones! Deep bass and clear mids--what's not to love? And I use them often with PJB Bighead and HX Stomp despite having a Beyerdynamic DT770 pro. GLWTS :thumbsup:

vgbassman likes this.
  3. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    TX, N.Y. and FL.
    $120. Headphones for a $1. ? Someone got a pretty good deal!

vgbassman likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021