1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Phil Jones Bass PB 100 (bass cub extension speaker)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sonicblue62, Nov 17, 2018.

1. sonicblue62

sonicblue62 Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Price:
    Add even more meat to the sound of your bass cub! This is a powered speaker that adds an extra 100 watts, making a beautiful little stack with plenty of headroom for small gigs. Excellent condition. Most of my gigs require bigger rigs these days, so I'm just keeping my Bass Cub for practice and parting with the extension speaker.

Info from PBJ:
    The PB100 powered cabinet is a perfect complement to the Phil Jones Bass Cub, adding that extra punch and low end. It has the exact physical size as the BG-100, so together they form a powerful 200W mini stack.

I'll sell it for $240 shipped conus. I can't think of any trades off the top of my head, but feel free to PM me with any offers. Thanks!

Attached Files:

SteveBass5 and Viggo51 like this.
  2. jeffthebassist

jeffthebassist Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Pm’d

3. sonicblue62

sonicblue62 Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    Deal pending

4. sonicblue62