SOLD Phil Jones BG-100 Bass Cub

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jondiener, May 16, 2016.

1. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    I picked up this Phil Jones BG-100 Bass Cub combo amp earlier this year to use with my upright. It's a great little form factor and has two channels, an AUX input and a headphone jack for practicing, and an XLR DI out. The Phil Jones Bass reputation speaks for itself.

I'm re-configuring my various rigs, due to changing gigs, so I no longer have a need for this fine combo.
    It is in excellent shape cosmetically and operationally. Very clean. It comes with an AC cable and the PJB padded shoulder bag. (Note: there is a small amount of fraying along the edge of the 'lid' to the shoulder case. It's not torn, but the edge is a little fuzzy - it was that way when I received it.)

Full specs from PJB website: PJB Bass Cub

No trades please. Asking $415 shipped CONUS. PayPal is preferred.

JSD-160516-talkbass-017.jpg JSD-160516-talkbass-018.jpg JSD-160516-talkbass-021.jpg JSD-160516-talkbass-023.jpg JSD-160516-talkbass-024.jpg JSD-160516-talkbass-015.jpg

2. StayLow

StayLow

Mar 14, 2008
    Cool bit of kit. Have you any idea how this compares sonically to the PJB Briefcase?

3. jondiener

No direct experience with the PJB Briefcase, so I can't offer a comparison. Sorry.

StayLow likes this.
  4. jondiener

Sold, pending payment.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2021