SOLD Phil Jones Briefcase - 100w - plus 12v battery cable

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TallaDawg, Jan 11, 2021.

1. TallaDawg

TallaDawg Their ears hear the singer but their body hears me Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Tallahassee, FL
    Price:
    $475.00
    United States
    Hello, this is my Phil Jones Briefcase that has served me faithfully for many years. Other than a little dust it's in excellent condition. The amp head was overhauled by the factory a couple of years ago, so it's got many more good years ahead of it. Also included is the original manual and a custom fused adapter cable that allows you to hook up to a large external 12 volt battery for hours of performing time.

Price includes CONUS shipping, if you live in AK, HI, PR or Canada I will need to add a bit. It will be shipped in the original product packaging so it will be well protected.

2-PJB.JPG
    1-PJB.JPG 3-PJB.JPG 4-PJB.JPG 5-PJB.JPG

chupacerveza and ejuzek like this.
  2. considering any trades?

3. TallaDawg

Feb 11, 2014
    Tallahassee, FL
    Prefer a sale. I’m a bit gear-heavy.

4. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    PM incoming

5. TallaDawg

Feb 11, 2014
    Tallahassee, FL
    And sold.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2021