1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Phil Jones PB-100 Powered Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Collin Lyle, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Collin Lyle

Collin Lyle Why not? Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Price:
    Like out of the box condition. Bought this to see if it fit a need. It did, but something a better fit for me came along. I am the second owner. First owner hadn't taken it out of the box before selling. This has never left my house.

Ships in original packaging with all packaging materials and instruction sheet. Price includes shipping CONUS.

I am also selling a PB300 if you are interested in a package deal.

From Phil Jones:

Our BG100 Bass Cub is the ideal ultra-compact combo for practice, acoustic bands and coffee house gigs. But sometimes you just need that extra power to fill the room.

The PB100 is a perfect compliment to the Bass Cub, adding that extra punch and low end without having to cart around a much heavier cabinet. You can link up as many PB-100 cabs as you want with the line in/link out facility. It has its own volume control, so you can balance a sound to suit you exactly.

Specs:

Model: PB-100
    Power Output: 100W (RMS)
    Speaker: 2 x 5" Piranha
    Jacks: Line In , Link Out
    Control: Master Volume
    Power: 100/240ボルトAC, 50/60Hz
    Dimensions (W x D x H): 12"x11"x8"
    Net weight: 17.5 lbs

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190710152305270_COVER.