1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Phil Jones Super Flightcase BG-300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by nillawaffa, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Up for sale is a near mint condition Phil Jones Super Flightcase BG-300. Just picked this thing up from a friend who had two of these (this was his backup). It has approximately 10 hours of playtime on it. Looks and sounds very clean. If you would like any more pictures, please let me know.

$1000 shipped to the CONUS/lower 48.

Comes with a nice long 15" (i think, I didn't actually measure it) power cable and the factory amp cover.

I am mostly interested in a sale, but will entertain trades for cool bass guitar stuff. I'm currently in the market for some crazy effects, but I will entertain anything bass related. Thanks!

IMG_0035.

IMG_0036.

IMG_0037.

IMG_0038.

IMG_0039.

2. Bump

3. Bump

4. Sorry for the double bump. My phone was being glitchy and didn't show that the first bump sent. How do you delete posts from an iPhone?

5. Vacation bump! If you want it, let me know and I'll ship it out when I get back. I have one offer right now that I'm contemplating, so please make it difficult for me with more options :)

6. Bump for Christmas eve!

7. Sold pending payment.

8. Still available. Deal fell through. Spend that sweet Christmas moo-la on the near mint amp!