1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Phil Jones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jones64, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Price:
    Used 5 times. Upgraded to the D600. Like new. Great cupboard compressor. Works for electric, upright, fretless, and acoustic bass guitar. Very flexible.

Not really needing anything in a trade, but maybe a 5 string P type bass, hollow body bass, or toward a Mesa subway 15 with a little cash my way. Feel free to make an offer as I like trying new things and all I can say is "no thank you."

Phil Jones Bass D-400 High Fidelity & Light Weight Digital Bass Amplifier HeadThe latest PJB D400 answer the quest ...

... for powerful, high fidelity and light weight amplifier all in a beautifully designed package. We also want to make it completely noise free; so we use the latest highefficiency class D amplifier designs to eliminate the need for a fan.

As a result, this amp is totally quiet,run cool and therefore extremely reliable.Chassis are precision made from aircraft grade anodized black aluminum. The D400 comes with a padded soft gig bag to preserve their beauty over years of usage. This amps is standard 1U to allow the possibility of being rack mounted.

Features
    • Model : D-400
    • Power Output (RMS) : 350w/4O, 200w/8O
    • Input : 1 x Input , 1 x mini Sw(Mute/Low/High)
    • Output : Speaker-Out, DI-Out, PreAmp-Out?Headphone-Out
    • Other : Compressor & Limiter On/Off, Gigbag

Attached Files: