1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Phil Lesh's new Ritter 6 String

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by silvertone, Oct 22, 2013.

1. silvertone

silvertone

Nov 6, 2007
    SF, CA
    Debuted last night at Terrapin Crossroads during the Family Band Ticket Release Party for the Upcoming TXR December shows with Warren, Jimmy and Neal Casal...

Ritter 6 - with Red LEDs and a Matte Black finish.

Looks pretty sweet.

No more "swan strangling," the Eye of Horus.

I wasn't at TXR last night (wish I was) but being a bass player and gear geek - this thing looks pretty dang cool. Too bad it's unlikely I'll hear this in any sizable room in the near future to see how it compares with his trusty and wonderful Modulus Q6.

Pretty nice - but as I recall from many first hand experiences, the Ritter Eye of Horus just wasn't bassy enough...

Attached Files:

2. GM60466

GM60466

May 20, 2006
    Land of Lakland
    Nice looking bass.

3. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

I'm not good enough to play anything so fancy, but I still think Ritters are beautiful.

4. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Nice bass. Funny - I think a friend of mine went to that show, and might be in that picture.

5. silvertone

silvertone

Nov 6, 2007
    SF, CA
    Per Gairy Carcia:
    Who runs and owns the TXR Video Facebag page the new Ritter is known as, "The Red Dragon."