Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Philly Area Gig Anouncement--- Jazz!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by David Kaczorowski, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Wholetone, a modern pianoless jazz trio lead by bassist/composer Dave Kaczorowski and featuring Bill Davis (flutes/saxophones) and Pio Voluntad (drums) will perform energetic, exciting jazz music outside Grooveground at 647 Haddon Ave., Collingswood, NJ as part of Collingswood's Second Saturday Arts Series from 6:30-9pm Saturday 6/12; no cover charge.

2. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    NYC
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    DAVE! Where ya been? and why don'[t you have anything up at Damon's Joint?

3. been working on getting my stuff together, looking after my health, having more kids, etc.

I'm not on Damon's joint 'cause I'm hetero.

Seriously... where's is Damon's Joint?

4. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    NYC
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
  5. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    Dave, I ' ll be there. Sounds great.

6. Ed,

I'm just talking about fitness. took a look at the link, yous guys been busy.

Don,

hope to see you there, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

7. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    Likewise...

8. Monte

Monte

Jan 9, 2001
    New Albany, MS
    Yo, Dave.; wish I could be there. Anyone in the Philly area oughta check this out.

I pulled out some of the Bassrespanse stuff that I reviewed last week to listen to while I was cleaning out my music room. I still don't know how you guys made some of those sounds on basses!!

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Monte

9. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    +1