PHISH AT JONES BEACH JUNE 4-5!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by adube810, Jan 30, 2009.

1. adube810

adube810

Mar 6, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    JUST GOT TICKETS TO BOTH NIGHTS! who else is going?!

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Hopefully they'll play "You Enjoy Myself"!

3. jwbassman

jwbassman Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2006
    I'll be shooting to get some tix to the Comcast Center (aka Great Woods) tomorrow. Won't be at Jones Beach but hope you have a good time!

4. jambassist

jambassist

Sep 1, 2002
    Easton, PA
    I wanted to see them until I was redirected from Ticketmaster to their so-called "Ticketsnow" partner. Yeah, like I'm going to pay $134 for a lawn ticket for the Camden Show. Seats down in front: $800-$1000. What's this supposed to be, Ticketmaster approved scalping? I like the band, but they ain't that good anymore. I really hope everyone that's trying to make that kind of money on tickets ends up eating them.

5. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    Ticketmaster and Phish can go suck themselves for allowing these atrocious ticket prices! Yes, I would LOVE to see Phish... NO, I won't pay $300 for a GA ticket!!! It's ridiculous. I live in Asheville and camped out front of the venue for 2 days, was number 27 in a line of about 200, and still got shut out! Only 1 person I know actually got face tickets for the show. Locals should always have first dibs, especially when all the tickets are getting bought out by scalping companies like "TicketsNow" and Stubhub!
    If I do end up seeing Phish, It'll prbly be in Knoxville since those tickets are the cheapest at the low low price of $75!:mad:!

Thanks for listening to my rant. Peace

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021