Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Fred312b, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Mike bought a SWR Son Of Bertha cab from me. He was very quick in his payment (through paypal), and good in communication (confirming his shipping address, dropping me a note to say it had arrived and he was happy with it), and he left me feedback without me having to harass him about it. Once again, another smooth transaction through talkbass- i wish i could sell everything on here!!! :bassist:
  2. natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Sold him my beloved Mesa D-180. Great communication and a smooth transaction. TB is the best place to do business.
  3. klorence

Nov 21, 2001
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Mike bought an Alesis SR-16 from me.
    Payment through paypal showed up immediately(!) and communication was great.

I can echo everything else said here - a very smooth transaction through talkbass.

Thanks, Mike!

4. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    I did a trade with Mike on September 29th.The silly bugger drove 9 hours from Virginia to meet me in Chattanooga,to get a Mesa 2x15 speaker cabinet I had.He had an amp I was wanting to try out,so we arranged a trade he said he was willing to drive down to get it. The amp I got was just as he described and in perfect working order. I'll definitely do business with him again. Although,I might try to save him some driving time on the next one!
  5. truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    Mike was good to deal with, sold him the whole Peavey Classic 400 set. These was a problem with a speaker in the 4x10 we were able to come up with a good comprimise that both agreed on.
  6. I got an Eden cab off Mike...he even paid some of the shipping charges to Canada for was in great shape too...great bargain...would gladly do any transaction with Mike if you got an old Modulus you want to get rid of??? lol......Thanks Again Mike!!
  7. Mike is great to deal with. We traded speaker cabs and everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent. He's a man of his word. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.