1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Phosphorous paint!..

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Jouni, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Jouni

Jouni

Feb 8, 2008
    Porvoo
    Ha!!!

I,ve got bad eyes, short-sighted. I'm too self-concious to wear glasses at gigs, stoopid pride, and since moshing and sweating isn't good on them.:D

So, I have trouble seeing the fretmarkers, small dots in flashing blue stage lighting, and smoke, also the pedalboard settings are unseeable.

I went and bought a tin of poisonless, glow-in-the-dark-paint!:D:eyebrow:

Dropped a bit on the side-neck fretmarkers of my bass, now I can see them no matter how dark it gets!!!:D:D:D

Also put some in the tactical knobs and switches of my pedalboard, I cant wait to test those out in a gig next wednesday.

..See how it works.

I've had a piece of adhesive sandpaper at the 5th fret before so I could feel it with my thumb when I was at that fret, but sweating always dissolved the adhesive in the middle of the gig. ...The lenghts I have gone..:D