Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Photo hosting questions?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by berklee46, Nov 27, 2003.

1. berklee46

berklee46 Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2000
    MA
    I'm trying to figure out where I can host pictures so that I can post them easily. I don't want to have to ask someone to host pictures for me when I try to post here.

I've tried several free accounts from ofoto and others like it and usually get some type of error message which makes people unable to view the pics I attach.

It seems most people here have a site they host pictures at and have no problem attaching them to their posts. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Maybe I need to have a pay/upgraded account at one of these photo hosting websites?

2. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Or you can set up a profile in TalkBass Gallery. I'm not certain, but you may need to be a Supporting Member to get the space on Gallery.

Peace,

James

3. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    you don't need to be a supporting member to be in the gallery, but it gives you more space

Berklee, why don't you just upload the pics as an attachment, and then right click on it and get the URL, then go back and edit your post and do:

[I M G] (url of image here) [/I M G]