Photoshop my aerodyne!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Gord, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    Hey guys,
    I love my aerodyne, but I need something to change about it. I don't know what, I think it's the silver. Everything is black with touches of white, and then the silver just sicks out like a sore thumb. I was thinking maybe a one piece black pickguard with a black badass bridge, but that didn't work as I'm not too good with photoshop. If you guys have the time to play around with it, I'd appreciate it, add some ideas too, if you think it would look good pink with a pickguard from a stingray and a guitar bridge, I'd love to see it! :D anything would be just great, thanks guys!
  2. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    saber :smug:
  3. Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    hahaha, :help:
    I'm in japan and a huge star wars geek, we don't get star wars until july, it comes out in north america in may. Japan is the only country that gets star wars 2 months late, I don't get it. oh well, I already have my ticket. The lightsaber mod will catch on, and it's all thanks to you :bassist:
  4. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    w00t for Star Wars nerds!

I'm going the 12 o'clock show on May 19th!
  5. Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    :crying: I want to so bad! I went and bought my ticket the other day, for some reason they sell tickets like 3 months in advance, and they gave me a voucher for a darth vader lightsaber keychain! it glows and stuff, it'll go great with my lego darth vader keychain. In fact, that aerodyne up there is named Anakin. Star wars nerds unite!
  6. Something like this? Nice looking bass either way. :bassist:
  7. fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
  8. KYJazzy

KYJazzy Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Lexington, KY

"Luke...I've come to rock your brains." :Tom Sawyer solo: :bassist:

Sep 13, 2000
    Los Angeles, CA
    Tort Guard?

Attached Files:

10. mashed potatoes

mashed potatoes

Nov 11, 2003
    i'd play that bass all day :smug:
  11. Jmann

Apr 29, 2003
    Lexington, Ky
    i dont know what to say. that is the funniest thing i have ever layed eyes on. i havent laughed so hard at something ever. im so glad i quit smoking pot because i would have laughed my self into a coma...
  12. darkside 88

darkside 88

Feb 23, 2005
    Bay Area, CA

Wow..the would actually be quite awesome...if only it had the traditional black control knobs.

BTW, thats you imported that model right(unless you're in Japan)?
    The pickguard and dotted inlay isn't avalible in the States.
  13. There's one with a pickguard and dotted inlays at a shop near me (in the states.) When I saw it I thought I was crazy because I remembered them having no pickguard. Now I know what the story is. :)
  14. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    I don't know...
  15. If you wanted an all black Aerodyne, you should have just bought the japanese model. Here's mine.

All black hardware looks pretty nice to me. :bassist:
  16. Gord

Jan 10, 2004
    BC, Canada
    ...I did buy the japanese model;) darkside88, I'm here in japan so it was just a quick trip to the store. The american model looks great and all but it looks a bit too naked for me. I love the work you guys have done, a lightsaber, boobies, black pickguard and tort, all genius! I'm going to look into the boobies mod though, any advice? :eyebrow: