Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Photoshop wizzes... HELLLLP!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Alright, long story short, for economics class, we're starting a fake business selling cookies to the kids at school and the teacher gave us the OK to steal whatever trademarks we want. I need someone to blow up the Krispy Kreme logo, and in it's place put "Krueger's Kookies". Thank you.

2. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Yo I'm no pro with it (well paintshop) or anything but I'll give it a go if you post an image (unless it looks too hard :p )

Here's a few n64 mocks i made for my n64 quiz(the others are a bit naff):

[​IMG]
    Conkers bad fur day rip off for 40-60%

[​IMG]
    Perfect dark rip off for 80-99%

[​IMG]
    Paper Mario rip off for 100%

..if they're the kinda stuff you're after I'll try it out!
    Oh yeah: link to n64 quiz http://www26.brinkster.com/hatchery/quiz_n64/quiz_n64.htm

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
  4. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Nicely done...

5. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

It would be nice if you insrructed us how that was done...

Teach a man to fish....

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    It took like 5 minutes, first I cut out the Krispy Kreme text. Then I searched larabiefonts.com and found a font that looked more or less like the krispy kreme font(well, close enough for jazz ;)

I made the 'K's slightly bigger text than the rest, then I drew a red line from the tops of the Ks, added the little swoop by making a big blotch then erasing a spot next to it to get that trailing off effect.

Then I cut out the Doughnuts text, replaced it with D E S S E R T T R E A T S using a bland font.

that's about it.

If I were to spend more time on it, things that could make it look better would be to round off some of hte edges on the font to make it less sharp, also, the lower case 'r' isn't slanted in the Krispy Kreme font.

7. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Hey Freaky, I'm tellin' your parents you were logged onto TalkBass after being grounded! Na na na!